[higgins-dev] Higgins 1.0.1 bug fix release - Status Update for Wed 9-April-08

Hi All - update on status of 1.0.1 bug fix release.

We have some logistical issues that need to be sorted out before we can successfully complete this bug fix release on the B1-0-0 branch:
- We found autobuilder is unable to build components from other locations in SVN - like the (non-trunk) B1-0-0 branch
- It appears that only two of the bugs targeted (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.0.1) for this release were actually committed to the B1-0-0 branch, the others appeared to be committed to the main branch only.

We are in the process of sorting out how to address these issues and will send another update as to when we can complete this bug fix release.

regards....Brian

Brian Walker
VP of Engineering
Parity Communications Inc