From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:53 AM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: [higgins-dev] All wiki pages should now use website nav

At this point, we think all the Higgins wiki pages have been updated to reference the Higgins website navigation links.

So if you find one that is still using the default wiki navigation it is a bug. That means you should either put

{{#eclipseproject:technology.higgins}}

In the top line of the wiki page, or reopen bugzilla item 223927 and report the bug.

-Mary

Back to the top