[higgins-dev] Dereferencing Complex Values

Jim and Sergey,

I created this wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Dereferencing_Complex_Values_Backlog
as a place to consider this particular implication of the data model changes
that we discussed in Provo. Sergey, please feel free to add your thoughts.

-Paul

BTW, in case you’ve not seen it, I’ve updated the HGG section of the data
model PPT to say “Entity” instead of “Node”. [Err, this one: [1], not
the version of the PPT in the upper right here [3]]

[1]
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/doc/org.e
clipse.higgins.doc/Higgins-Data-Model-Intro.ppt?root=Technology_SVN&view=co
← the link on this page: [2]

[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_Global_Graph

[3] http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/

Back to the top