From: "Paul Trevithick" [paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 03/12/2008 02:42 PM AST
To: "'Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [higgins-dev] Prep for tomorrow's Higgins call

I have created a revised wiki page here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Beyond_Higgins_1.0

Although I don't think I will be on the call tomorrow I suggest that folks
(esp. Mike, Jim, Tom, PeterK, Valery) review this page and be prepared to
discuss it, push back, etc.

It makes concrete proposals for what:
  - fixes will be in 1.0.1
  - fixes and features are planned for 1.1M1

Please click on these two links on the above page:
  -  "Higgins 1.01 Open Issues List"
  -  "Higgins 1.1M1 Open Issues List"

The latter is a long list of items that were pushed out of the 1.0 release.
We need to create a list of items that should be pushed off beyond 1.1M1
(March 28th) to at least 1.1M2 or beyond.

BTW, I know of at least a couple of bug fixes that are in the HEAD that need
to be copied to the B1-0-0 branch (hint: 216488, 222142).

-Paul