[higgins-dev] Discussion of access control proposal for data model (HGG) and IdAS

First, we need to agree on a time next week:

http://doodle.ch/y2bcrxz35sdaf7hs [<-- 1:00AM, 2:00AM, etc. should be "PM"]

Second, we need input for the discussion...

Proposed Agenda
---------------
* AC in IdAS (see [1])
* Use cases
** IGF use cases (see link on [1])
** R-Card use cases (see [2])
* Paul's simple AC policy expression proposal (see [3])
* Leveraging XACML for policy expression
** A Higgins "profile" of XACML for attribute definitions. We could allow
attribute definitions (e.g. the definition of "telephone number" in a
context) to include annotations that whose value is a snippet of XACML
relevant to this attribute. Needs much more thought.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Access_Control_in_IdAS
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Access_Control_Use_Cases (I'll put some flesh on
the bones prior to the meeting)
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Simple_Access_Control_Proposal (ditto).