[higgins-dev] Data Model (yet again)

So I don't feel like we are quite there yet for several reasons:

1. This is a runtime data model, there are not yet any tools that can create the graphs that I think folks might need
2. There still is no direct way for one node to reference a specific attribute or specific type of attribute in a different context/node
3. When using relations there is now way to tell what relation we are really talking about