[higgins-dev] Proposed update to higgins.owl (aka HOWL)

Attached is a proposed update to higgins.owl along with two example files. I’m keeping this out of the SVN until the 1.0.0 branch is done. The changes are summarized here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/HOWL_Update. Other than endless refactoring to align what we’re doing with best practices and other standards related to RDF, it includes experimental support for a proposed simple access control policy _expression_.

I have also attached a sample test person.owl ontology that a CP might use, and an example of simple instance data here: person-example.owl.

[Sergey this is the update that I mentioned I was working on today]

-Paul