[higgins-dev] New Higgins home page is up

We now have a new Higgins home page based on the Aperi model. The new format makes a lot more information about Higgins easily available to people visiting the site.

Web sites are always a work in progress, so there are still things that could use more work, but we have made a significant step forward. There are still some formatting irregularities between IE and Firefox with respect to the placing of the right most column and the symbol indicating entry listings. Any suggestions for fixing these would be greatly appreciated. I have a call into the Aperi project lead to see if they have any expertise to lend. If you find bugs or have other suggestions, please let me know immediately.

Back to the top