[higgins-dev] Re: Bandit IdP and the Higgins Solutions Page

Paul,

The link to the latest stuff starts here:

I'll take a look at the links from the higgins page when I get a minute.  Meanwhile, point them to the link above.

Thanks for the free marketing and advertising :)

Daniel

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2/15/2008 11:48 AM >>>

Daniel,

I was talking to some folks today and bragging about your latest Bandit STS  IdP solution, its GUI configurability, etc. But then I tried to point them to the Higgins Solutions page and it didn't seem to point to the right stuff over at Bandit.

*think* that your STS's documentation URL is:

http://code.bandit-project.org/trac/wiki/Bandit IdP Architecture

However, on the Higgins solutions page in "Higgins-based" section at the bottom:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Solutions#Higgins-based__Solutions

There is a link to this page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Bandit_STS/IdP_Deployment and other related pages on the wiki.

Q: Are all these pages describing the your latest thing?

Q: Should we update the Higgins pages? Or should we just replace them with a pointer to

http://code.bandit-project.org/trac/wiki/Bandit IdP Architecture ?

Please advise ASAP. I'd like to be pointing these folks to the right place.

 - Your friendly neighborhood marketing department.

Back to the top