[higgins-dev] Updating deployment wiki page for STS

Sergey,

The STS IdP solution page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/STS_IdP_Solution) points to the a deployment page for the STS (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Deploy_Token_Service) that seems to be written by you. I'd like to update it to refer to the STS war file that can be downloaded from the Higgins site, and update the instructions to work for the currently deployment. Do you have a need to keep these instructions for the STS war file that you have at the Parity site? Any objections to my updating these instructions? I'd like to still use the openldap links you have from your Parity download server.

Paula

Paula K. Austel
Web Services Security
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center