[higgins-dev] Re: Draft Higgins 1.0 Release Review Slide Deck

Mary, thanks for sending the slides. I have one more request. I need a frozen copy of your IP Log. Normally I just use the URL I get from the projects to create that, but your IP Log URL leads to three more links with separate pages for each part of the IP Log. Could you please create a single text file (or plain html file) that  has all three parts in it?  I'll upload that one to the website. Thanks.

Anne Jacko

On Feb 5, 2008, at 7:11 AM, Mary Ruddy wrote:

Bjorn,

Thanks very much. I fixed the typo on page 30 and a couple of other minor ones.  Also removed the "draft" from the title page.  Attached are the revised .ppt and .pdf files.

-Mary

From: Bjorn Freeman-Benson [mailto:bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 7:03 PM
To: Mary Ruddy
Cc: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: Re: Draft Higgins 1.0 Release Review Slide Deck

Mary,
Thanks, looks good.  I found one typo: slide 30 "parity" => "party"

Also I wasn't clear: you didn't have to remove all the links, sorry. You did need to (and you did) add the content of those links into the slides in order to freeze it for eternity, but you didn't have to remove the links. (But there's no need to add them back in either.)

- Bjorn

Mary Ruddy wrote:
Bjorn,

Attached is a revised slide deck in .ppt and .pdf formats.  We think we have addressed all your questions and suggestions. There are no longer any links to Higgins 1.0 materials.  Let us know if we have pulled in too much detail, particularly in the non-code aspects sections.

--
[end of message]
<Higgins 1.0 Release Review.ppt><Higgins 1.0 Release Review.pdf>

Back to the top