From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:11 AM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] More important F2F info

I'll add you.  For some reason, you have to click "edit" on the left sidebar to edit that section.

Does anyone else prefer vegetarian?

>>> "Uppili Srinivasan" <uppili.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx> 01/17/08 11:05 AM >>>

Jim - I am not able to edit / add my name to the attendee list in the f2f wiki page (agenda is editable, but the attendee list is not !!).  I plan to join on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Could I request if you can arrange for vegetarian food?

Thanks,
Uppili