RE: [higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins developers call on ThursdayJanuary 17

yea but have not found a mouse that could write yet

Inactive hide details for "Broberg, Jeffrey C" ---01/17/2008 11:41:22 AM---on the call one item we discussed was the new cardsp"Broberg, Jeffrey C" ---01/17/2008 11:41:22 AM---on the call one item we discussed was the new cardspace book and the need for higgins to expand its visibility. has there been

"Broberg, Jeffrey C" <Jeffrey.Broberg@xxxxxx>

"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/17/2008 11:41 AM

RE: [higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins developers call on ThursdayJanuary 17

on the call one item we discussed was the new cardspace book and the need for higgins to expand its visibility.  has there been any thought to a higgins book ?

jeff