Re: [higgins-dev] PSF generation

Hi Paul,
1. Actually you can use https:// protocol for committer actions as well.
I successfully use it. Also we find that some of intermediate Internet
gateways filters svn protocol so https:// works more reliable.Committer
or non-committer access depends only on login and pass; except http
protocol it allows anonymous access only.
In addition, which protocol will be used in psf (http|https|svn+ssh)
depends on workspace configuration (which of them were used for
checkout), because higgins2ant plug-in uses local eclipse workspace svn
configuration to generate psf files. In this way committer.psf and
anonymous.psf will have the same content and I think we need just one of
them.

2. I already have done psf generation by higgins2ant eclipse plug-in.
Now higgins2ant plug-in generates 2 psf files. First contains reference
to current project only. Second contains references to current project
and to all its dependencies.
Peter

Paul Trevithick wrote:
Hi Peter,

On the filename issue...

We use two different protocols for access. For Committers we use svn+ssh
protocol. Non-committers can access svn and checkout projects with the
http(s):// protocol.

See:
http://svn.collab.net/subclipse/help/index.jsp?topic=/org.tigris.subversion.
subclipse.doc/html/reference/protocol.html
So can't we use committer.psf and anonymous.psf as before? (I'm probably
missing something here).

On the scope issue...

It would be super-cool if the psf could list all dependencies. How much time
would you estimate to be able to do this?

-Paul