RE: [higgins-dev] PSF generation

Hi Peter,

On the filename issue...

We use two different protocols for access. For Committers we use svn+ssh
protocol. Non-committers can access svn and checkout projects with the
http(s):// protocol.

See:
http://svn.collab.net/subclipse/help/index.jsp?topic=/org.tigris.subversion.
subclipse.doc/html/reference/protocol.html

So can't we use committer.psf and anonymous.psf as before? (I'm probably
missing something here).

On the scope issue...

It would be super-cool if the psf could list all dependencies. How much time
would you estimate to be able to do this?

-Paul