[higgins-dev] Higgins v1 bug status - Parity assignment summary

Hi All – as mentioned on the call today, below is a brief status summary of the current Higgins v1 assigned to Parity:

-    13 total items

-    7 we are targeting for completion by 12/31

-    5 we recommend get pushed out to post v1 (mostly due to not enough time to get fixed).

-    1 we believe should be re-assigned to Novell (211945)

Details:

- 199325 - Automatically provide credentials for m-cards - STATUS: working to complete this for 12/31.

- 206506 - Update build.properties to be consistent with the manifest - STATUS - recommend we push this to post v1 as non-critical for v1

- 188961 - Update i-card interfaces and icard registry to support batch import/export - STATUS - recommend we push this to post v1 - not enough time to get this done

- 195021 - Complete set of Ant builds for each deployment - STATUS – checking on the status of this in regards to 12/31 delivery.

- 199310 - Refactor hbx/rpps to support all 4 credential types - STATUS - we will have pcard authentication completed by 12/31. The other 2 auth types will be done later

- 199319 - Card selector appears only the first time you visit a site - STATUS – working to complete this by 12/31

- 200538 - JDBC Jena based CP does not close database session - STATUS - recommend we move this to post v1 – not enough time to finish.

- 210260 - Higgins browser extension does not work on Linux - STATUS - not enough time to get this done by 12/31 - recommend move this to post v1

- 211945 - JNDI CP sets AuthZ identity incorrectly when AuthN type is AuthNSeflIssuedMaterials - STATUS – recommend this be re-assigned to Novell

- 212044 - wrong namespace unsed in org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.common.utils.IdASContext. STATUS - will be completed this week

- 212045 - wrong namespace used in org.eclipse.higgins.icard.registry.IdasCtxUris - STATUS: will be completed this week

- 213223 - removed dropdown to the right of the mouse/icon button. STATUS: will try to get this done for v1 pending other priority Higgins work.

- 213387 (jira wwm-206) - HBX does not reset higgings.wizard.next.start preference on uninstall - STATUS - Jeesmon found a proposed patch for this - but may not be able to get done by 12/31 pending other priority Higgins work. We may need to move this to post v1.

Regards…Brian

Brian J. Walker

VP of Engineering

Parity Communications