[higgins-dev] getModel interface

This interface is required to be implemented on both IContext and IContextModel.  Why?

If I have do implement it in both places, I'd have the IContext version call getContextModel() and call it's getModel().  Which begs the question, why is there?

I like getModel() on IContextModel but others may have wanted it on IContext for some reason.  Does anyone have a strong feeling and\or recollection of why this came out so?

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top