[higgins-dev] HBX card selection not functioning with jpip.verisignlabs.com InformationCard

I am no longer able to login to relying party sites using my jpip.verisignlabs.com InformationCard and the Firefox HBX card selector. If I access the VerisignLabs login page (https://jpip.verisignlabs.com/login_cardspace.do), the card selector indicates that no cards satisfy the policy. If I try to access another relying party site, the card appears in the card selector, but token generation (getTokenObject()) returns null and the login fails. I am fairly certain that this was functioning correctly a few days ago. Could this be due to changes to the ICM on graceland.partityinc.net? Any help would be appreciated!

Anil Chawla

Back to the top