RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins SAML Architecture Face-to-FaceMeeting in New York the Week of December 17th - Logistics

Some of us may not be able to make the January meeting if its in the first full week in January.

Inactive hide details for "Jim Sermersheim" ---11/28/2007 10:59:02 AM---We were hoping for a video conference since calling in "Jim Sermersheim" ---11/28/2007 10:59:02 AM---We were hoping for a video conference since calling in doesn't lend itself very well to looking at whiteboard drawings. It loo

"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

11/28/2007 10:59 AM

RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins SAML Architecture Face-to-FaceMeeting in New York the Week of December 17th - Logistics

We were hoping for a video conference since calling in doesn't lend itself very well to looking at whiteboard drawings. It looks like those facilities are unavailable.

Is there a logistical reason why we don't want to delay this until the Jan F2F? Are some key participants unavailable for the January timeframe?

Jim

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/27/07 7:12 AM >>>

Daniel,

The meeting in December in NY is not a regular F2F in the traditional sense, but rather is a focused discussion on a particular technical area that currently needs resolution. After the initial dev announcement of the new SAML2 IdP protocol prototype, it was discussed in the weekly call format, but deeper conversations are needed. Sometimes we deal with issues like this as a separate call, but this was deep enough that a face-to-face meeting was a better vehicle. I'm sure that we will talk about this more in January.

Mike, is it possible to have a dial-in line for this session?