[higgins-dev] Higgins SAML Architecture Face-to-Face Meeting in New York the Week of December 17th - Logistics

The new Higgins SAML2 IdP has sparked a lot of conversations.  We are planning a Higgins Face-to-Face meeting on SAML Architecture in NY the week of December 17th.

IBM has graciously agreed to host the meeting at their Watson Research Center in Hawthorne, New York. http://www.watson.ibm.com/general_info_haw.shtml

We are expecting the meeting to last one and a half to two days.

Straw man agenda:
  • 1/2 day on general Higgins dev env setup for new comers to Higgins on December 17th. Starting Monday AM.
  • 1/2 day on STS architecture
  • 1/2 day on SAML binding and Token Extensions.
  • Working session
Let us know if you can attend on the 17th and 18th, and if you have any suggestions for the agenda. December 19th and 20th are also possible dates. Then we will  confirm the date/time.  A link to the draft agenda and logistics can be found on the Higgins wiki at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_SAML_Architecture_F2F

-Mary

Back to the top