*From:* higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Paul Trevithick
*Sent:* Monday, November 19, 2007 2:41 PM
*To:* 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
*Subject:* RE: [higgins-dev] fixing the component row templates

Thanks Jim.

I continue to lobby for the following plan WRT redistributable libraries. Short term:

   1. PeterK makes sure that all of them are included in the
      dependencies.redistributable project (currently only 16 of them
      are in there).
   2. PeterK adjusts the (nightly) autobuild script to pull needed
      jars from the dependencies.redistributable project.

Longer term (as we have time)

   3. We gradually, one by one move individual jars from the
      dependencies.redistributable project to their own separate
      plugin (OSGI bundle) project.

We can get started NOW on step #1 and #2.

Some of us (e.g. those focusing on the Eclipse(RCP)-based selector) may, in the interest of better run-time performance, need move to step #3 above for many of its jars.

Any objections?

-Paul