[higgins-dev] Plugins

Hi everyone,

i was working the last days on converting Tie Li's embedded ISS to be M0.9.0
compliant. To handle all the set of libs needed for each plugins, Tie Li used
3 specialized plugins that were used just as libs repository. I made the same
with the new libs package we need to use, but I was wondering;
should we add one or many "official" components for this purpose ?
It is simplifying plugins MANIFEST's and also consuming less memory/loading
time, as the libs are loaded only 1 times for the whole app. (1 plugin -> 1
classloader)
Mike told me that this subject was already discussed on IRC (with Jim right?),
so sorry to bring this up again, but it is quite urgent.
Thanks for your action/feedback,

Anthony.

Back to the top