RE: [higgins-dev] Copying necessary 3rd party libs to project lib folder using PERL script

I had expected that we would all mkae these changes and check them into
CVS - pershaps we can discuss this today and schedule the change.

Regards,
Mike

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/08/2007 08:58:06 AM:

> Mike,
>
> Yes, that involves modifying project settings for all projects
> manually and I was not sure whether that change is going to be in
> the cvs version of {project}/.classpath file. If .classpath file in
> cvs is going to reference dependencies.redistributable for 3rd party
> libs, there is no need for this script. I was trying to avoid any
> local changes on the project settings if I just want to checkout the
> project and build it.
>
> -Jeesmon

org/Copying_necessary_3rd_party_libs_to_project_lib_folder_using_PERL_script