RE: [higgins-dev] Component owners: Update Components page to use template

Paul,

> In the meantime, there are four missing rows in your table here:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components#Token_Service

The four projects you list are:
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.token.handler
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.token.self
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.token.consent
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.binding.common

I've added sts.server.token.handler and sts.server.token.self. I've
removed sts.server.token.consent (still experimental). sts.binding.common
(CVS name) is already in the table with its project name
sts.binding.axis1x.common.

Please let me know when the template will be modified to support my
requirements so I can complete the changes.

Regards,
Mike

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/02/2007 07:07:36 PM:

> Okay, we'll have to work on that.
> In the meantime, there are four missing rows in your table here:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components#Token_Service
>
> -Paul
>
> Mike wrote
> >
> > The current template does not support what I need it to. Specifically
> > need to have one cvs psf for the high level project, with 25
> > sub-components in the STS - and more needed to build, it does not make
> > sens for 30+ psf files to be used.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mike
> >
> > higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/02/2007 01:02:54 PM: