[higgins-dev] 1.0M9 stable build

Milestone 1.0M9 is officially complete.

As agreed on our dev call yesterday, I checked out the 51 projects that are
part of the nightly build (that were tagged automatically by the build
script as "N_2007-02-11_05*00*31") and created a branch on all of them
called "B1-0M9".

I will now add mentions of the "B1-0M9" branch to the 51 rows in the
Components page.

Next week we will enhance our build scripts to add links on the nightly
download page (for each of the 51 projects) to the 1.0M9 stable build
artifacts. For now folks will have to check out code from "B1-0M9" and build
it themselves.

Thanks everyone for getting this done.

-Paul

Back to the top