From: Peter Kimlach [pkimlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:41 AM
To: Brian Walker; Higgins dev
Subject: Re: Weekly Report

Hi Brian,
To resolve Build-18 I need somebody talk with wiki admin, because there
are problems with connection to wiki.eclipse.org via 'https://'
protocol. wiki redirects to
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Development_Resources any request from
build server via 'https://'. That causes autobuild can not log in to
wiki and upload status files to mark builds (success|fail). All requests
from  other servers (for example: graceland) via 'https://' and from
build server via 'http://' processes perfect.
Peter

Brian Walker wrote:
> Thanks Pater - on Build-18 - I believe some of this work was started last week by Jim. We would need to check the status of this on IRC. Have you spoken with Jim about where this stands currently?
>
> Regards....Brian

Back to the top