[higgins-dev] patch for first attempt at updating LED's for project build status

I must have started with an older version of autoBuild.xml.  All I really did was to add the updateWikiStatus task, wikiIdentity* properties, updateWikiStatus function, and called it from two places.

Basically, I called the updateWikiStatus function with the name of the gif corresponding to the light to be displayed along with the project ID.  The updateWikiStatus ant task uses curl to login and upload the specified gif, but with the name <project ID>.gif.

This way, each project on the Components page can have a table cell that links to the image called <project ID>.gif and the build will copy over <project ID>.gif with the appropriate colored LED when that project's build succeeds or fails.

I can only assume that there will be problems -- likely with the path to the LED gifs on the build machine, but I'm not able to test/debug it.

My involvement will be spotty for the next few days.

jim