Re: [higgins-dev] contextIdMapperFunc in IdASRegistry ?

Yes, Daniel already told me about it. I must have missed this change. Thanks for explaining.

Markus

On 10/24/07, Michael McIntosh < mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The purpose is to provide a way to map some string to a context id.
We have issued Cards in the past that contain CardIds that we'd previously
used as the ContextRef.
We nw need a way to convert those values into Context Ids.
This code attempts to provide that functionality.