RE: [higgins-dev] auto-run of testcases

Hi Anthony,

This has been discussed many times. It is (of course) most desirable. I'll
get together with Valery and Brian and see when we might be able to get this
done. This week the focus is on the generation of a stable 1.0M9 build
(since the nightly build of 1.0M9 on Saturday morning seems to have gone
well).

-Paul