[higgins-dev] Third party dependency clean-up

As discussed on the Higgins dev call, in conjunction with finalizing the build process for M0.9, the following changes are being made to the full set of third party dependencies and their versions.  Note that most of these changes refer to third party dependencies that we agreed to stop using quite a while ago.  We are confirming this by not building with them.  In some situations, there is a change of version number to standardize on a single approved version.

axiom-api-1.2.2.jar Remove  (currently using 1.2)
axiom-dom-1.2.2.jar Change to  1.2
axiom-impl-1.2.2.jar Remove
bandit-jndi-0.2.392.jar Remove  (currently using later release)
castor-1.0.4.jar Remove
commons-digester.jar Change to 1.7 (had been using 1.6)
commons-logging-1.1.jar Change to 1.04 (to standardize on a single version)
hsqldb.jar Remove
oscache-2.3-full.zip Remove
spring-framework-2.0.zip Remove
stax-api-1.0.1.jar Remove duplicate  (leave one reference)
wstx-asl-3.0.0.jar Change to 3.0.1
xalan.jar Remove duplicate
xml-security-bin-1_4_0.zip Remove duplicate
xmlsec-1.3.0.jar Remove  (to standardize on 1.4)

Back to the top