[higgins-dev] Latest fixes on nightly builds

I got several failure notifications from last nightly build.

It looks like I found a reason of the failure for the following
project:

org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xrds - failed plugin target.
The reason of the failure is wrong project description file - fixed.

org.eclipse.higgins.sts.common - failed javadoc target.
Reason of the failure is old builduax.xml file (wrong package name
for javadoc target) - fixed.

org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.managed - failed jar
target.
The reason of the failure is old builduax.xml file - fixed.

org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.polling - failed plugin target.
The reason of the failure is redundant META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
file in the "src" folder - fixed.

Mike, I think last one is the case where you get strange
java.lang.NullPointerException running plugin target. Please make sure
that none of your project have redundant manifest file in the source
folder. I've removed redundant manifest file from sts projects I have
in my workspace but I'm afraid that was only small piece of them.

Thanks,

Valery

Back to the top