[higgins-dev] Reason of the failure of latest nightly builds

It seems to me I found a reason of failures of latest nightly builds
for idas.registry, sts.server.token.identity and two i-card providers.

It happened because configuration.xrds project has wrong output
directory ("bin" instead of "build/bin").

I've changed output directory for configuration.xrds project and
regenerated build files for four projects mentioned above. If someone
else know other project(s) which depends either on idas.registry or
configuration.xrds please regenerate build scripts for that project
using higgins2ant utility.

Thanks,

Valery

Back to the top