[higgins-dev] Contribute EncryptedStore and RoamingStore impl

I'd like to contribute a few items to the Higgins project.  I have an
implementation for EncryptedStore, RoamingStore, and a complete
implementation of ISO8601 date format.

The EncryptedStore implementation does the following:
- decrypts a CRDS file
- completes an integrity check
- encrypts a CRDS file.
- provides and generates the EncryptedStore salt.

EncryptedStore TODO list:
- none known at this time.

The RoamingStore implementation does the following:
- parses out an entire RoamingStore structure including all children
(RoamingInformationCard, InformationCardMetaData ... etc) into a data model
that has methods for retrieving data elements (i.e., ISO8601 Dates are
converted to java.util.Dates, encoded Base64 encoded Certificates are
converted to java.security.cert.X509Certificate etc etc.)
- Importing of entire RoamingInformationCards.

RoamingStore TODO list:
- Create RoamingStores and RoamingInformationCards (parser needs the
ability to build the model 'from scratch').
- Modify a RoamingInformationCards model.

TODO list:
- Complete a CLI management framework to manage the CRDS file similar to
how a JKS file is managed.

If the project team is interested in my contribution request what would I
need to do?

Thanks,
----
Patrick R Wardrop
Chief Programmer - Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
mailto:pwardrop@xxxxxxxxxx
Voice: Ph: +1-512-838-0225 M: +1-512-799-4978 T/L: 678-0225
Mail: IBM, 11400 Burnet Road, Mail-stop 901-3A021, Austin, TX 78758

Back to the top