Re: [higgins-dev] runtime error in IdASRegistry

After updating the idas.registry project (and thus having the dom3-xml-apis.jar dependency go away), I no longer build.

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 09/13/07 5:01 PM >>>
While running the JNDI unit tests, I fail with NoSuchMethodError in IdASRegistry where it attempts to call org.w3c.dom.Element.getTextContent()

The doc here ( http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/org/w3c/dom/Element.html ) doesn't list that method.  I assume the method is available in some versions of the class and not others, and I assume that while building I use the jar that contains the newer version of Element, but while running I'm using an older one.  Does anyone know what jar and version are needed for a good experience here?

Jim

Back to the top