[higgins-dev] runtime error in IdASRegistry

While running the JNDI unit tests, I fail with NoSuchMethodError in IdASRegistry where it attempts to call org.w3c.dom.Element.getTextContent()

The doc here doesn't list that method.  I assume the method is available in some versions of the class and not others, and I assume that while building I use the jar that contains the newer version of Element, but while running I'm using an older one.  Does anyone know what jar and version are needed for a good experience here?

Jim

Back to the top