[higgins-dev] For sorting bugzilla entries into milestones beyond 1.0...

I've created these new milestone tags beyond the 1.0M9 that we're in and the
1.0 that we're shooting for:

1.1M1
1.1M2
1.1M3
1.1M4
1.1M5
1.2
1.3
1.4
2.0

The rough idea would be to try to have a 1.1 release in mid 2008 so that we
get better aligned with the general Eclipse platform release cycles. This is
why there are only 5 milestones between 1.0 being released and 1.1 being
released.

Beyond that, I've not bothered to create the intermediate milestones between
1.1 and 1.2 (e.g. 1.2M1, 1.2M2, etc.). But I've created a few other
milestones so folks can roughly sort out features into the future.

HTH,

-Paul

Back to the top