Re: [higgins-dev] new build directories

I believe the best solution would be to add "build" directory itself to
.cvsignore but some of our projects have this directory (and even some
sub-directories) already committed to CVS and as you know we can't
remove them without outside support.

With regards to bin directory in particular it is better add a
.cvsignore to ignore it.

Valery

Thursday, August 23, 2007, 3:02:09 AM, you wrote:

> so, the new build system causes a bin directory to be created under
> the build directory in projects.  Do we want to add a .cvsignore to
> ignore these or do we want the bin directory in the repository (and ignore everything below it)?

Back to the top