Re: [higgins-dev] old IdASRegistry ?

<note that these are issues that need to be dealt with by the component owners still calling the old IdASRegistry interfaces and implementing the old IContextFactory interfaces>

Same types of issues for all context providers as well as the idas test project.

org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.appliesto needs to implement the latest IContextFactory interfaces.

org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.token.identity needs to consume the new registry properly

Jim

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 8/21/07 6:18 PM >>>
In org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.uri, org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.uri.ICardImpl and org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.uri.URICardProvider have problems because they call old methods on org.eclipse.higgins.idas.registry.IdASRegistry

Jim

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/21/07 11:56 AM >>>
Hello,

There is an IdASRegistry in org.eclipse.higgins.idas.common. Can we delete this?

And it seems the XML ConfigurationHandler has a dependency on that. Can we delete this too?

Markus

Back to the top