[higgins-dev] JAAS Integration

Greetings,

I'm doing some work to add to the recent JAAS equinox contribution:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Security:_JCA/JAAS_framework_contribution

Specifically, I'm creating a JAAS login module that adds JAAS principals and credentials (including ECF IDs) to the authenticated subject upon login.

I'm wondering if there is work going on in Higgins along these lines, and whether we can/should coordinate.

Please contact me directly if so, as I can't keep up with higgins-dev mailing list traffic.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top