Re: [higgins-dev] STS profile problems

> I think we can all agree that DigitalIdentityHandler needs to deal properly with a null return value.

But in this case we need to store subjectID within a card (cardID).

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov
I do not disagree to have some "default" DigitalSubject. But I disagee to get claim values from this default Subject as it gets now in DigitalIdentityHandler. At least because IContext.open() can return null (according to the current docs).

I think we can all agree that DigitalIdentityHandler needs to deal properly with a null return value.

...Greg