[higgins-dev] Your latest thoughts on whether metadata can/should be complex or simple?

Hi Jim,

If memory serves, you have been considering once again allowing complex metadata, although this is not currently the case in the IdAS API. Is this still your inclination? I ask because currently we have a disconnect between IdAS API and HOWL semantics. HOWL is one design iterations behind and thus still allows complex metadata.

-Paul

Back to the top