Re: [higgins-dev] java.security style IdAS Registration

Hello,

Just to let everyone know, I have been working on a replacement for IdASRegistry, which uses XRDS documents to register and retrieve context factories. I will have much more information about this within the next few days and then hope to get feedback / suggestions on it!

For now I can say it will make proper use of the Configuration component, so if you make JNDIContextFactory a configurable component, that's the way to go!

Markus