Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins XML namespace?

Well, it shouldn't have "sts" in because that's not generic either.  Since the configuration code is generic, we should use something it defines I would think.  Anyway, I've been using  xmlns:hconf="http://higgins.eclipse.org/Configuration";.  Maybe Greg or Mike have an opinion.

Tom

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/6/2007 10:22 AM >>>
Hello,

Are there any "official" namespace and prefix to use for XML elements
related to Higgins?

I am currently writing a ConfigurationHandler that can read configuration
from XRDS service endpoints, and for that I need to put custom XML elements
into the XRDS file.

The existing XML ConfigurationHandler uses xmlns:htf="
http://higgins.eclipse.org/sts/Configuration";, but that doesn't sound
generic.

I would just use xmlns:hconf="http://higgins.eclipse.org/sts/Configuration";,
how does that sound?