Re: [higgins-dev] Building stuff...

On 7/6/07, Ben Laurie <benl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/6/07, Alexander Yuhimenko <AYuhimenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just  fixed project name, update from cvs (.project,.settings) and try again.

Getting closer. Now there is a project, but I can't import it. It says
"invalid project description" because it overlaps the location of
another project: higgins.icm

Actually, that appears to be left-over cruft from previous failed
imports. Or something, I deleted the project called "higgins.icm"
(which was org.eclipse.higgins.icm2 in disguise) and it went away.