From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Greg Byrd
Sent: Sat 6/23/2007 12:10 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Cc: Bruce Rich
Subject: [higgins-dev] RP code checked in

I checked in the code for the RP developed by Bruce Rich.  There's an
authentication filter in:

app/RelyingPartyDemo

And an application that uses the filter in:

app/RelyingPartyDemoApp

(I'm happy to rename/move these later, if desired.)

I've included the JAR files required for each.  The RelyingPartyDemo
also requires a servlet runtime library.  (I used Tomcat 5.5.)
Questions about installing/running should be directed to Bruce.

...Greg