[higgins-dev] Re: STS client build problem

Sergey,

I've branched the org.eclipse.higgins.sts.client and
org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.zurich projects.
A new branch named "Parity" will build with your changes.
I can't check these in to the head or they will break other code we have
working and don't want to change at this last minute.

Thanks,
Mike

"Sergey Lyakhov" <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 06/21/2007 11:59:02
AM:

> Mike,
>
> I've made some changes to org.eclipse.higgins.icard project today. So,
I've
> removed ITokenCard and split IInformationCard interface into
> IManagedInformationCard and IPersonalInformationCard interfaces. Also I
> moved getTokenServices(), getRequireAppliesTo() and getPrivacyNotice()
> IManagedInformationCard interface. As a result, your todays changes to
> org.eclipse.higgins.sts.client project are not buildable. What should we
do?
> Should I repalce IInformationCard with IManagedInformationCard and
> IPersonalInformationCard in
> org.eclipse.higgins.sts.client.TokenRequestFactory? Also, is
> RequireAppliesTo parameter applicable for IPersonalInformationCard ( in
> TokenRequestFactory.createPersonalRequest())?
>
> Thanks,
> Sergey Lyakhov

Back to the top