Re: [higgins-dev] Changes to org.eclipse.higgins.icard project

So not sure that we should use term "personal" as in the MS case that is very specific in what it means, I think we have a more general notion, that being selfsigned, this may or may not be by a co-located STS

Inactive hide details for "Sergey Lyakhov" <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Sergey Lyakhov" <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Sergey Lyakhov" <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          06/19/2007 09:56 AM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Paul Trevithick <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

[higgins-dev] Changes to org.eclipse.higgins.icard project

I am going to make the attached patch for org.eclipse.higgins.icard project.

The main changes:

1. Added IManagedInformationCard and IPersonalInformationCard interfaces
which extend IInformationCard interface;

2. ITokenCard interface was removed ( its methods getTokenServices() and
getRequireAppliesTo() were moved to IManagedInformationCard;
getSupportedTokenTypes() was moved to ICard).

3. Added/renamed some methods of ICard.

Are there any objections?

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov