[higgins-dev] Updating Password with IdAS

Jim,

Currently, it appears to me that I can only change existing attribute values on a digital subject if I first "get" them.  But a digital subject's password is sort of a special case.  The JNDI provider cannot really "get" that particular attribute.  It will fail if I ask for it specifically, and it will not return it if I simply ask for all attributes.  I need a way to change an attribute's value without getting it first.  Is there any way to do that in IdAS today?

I guess in general, this is needed for attributes where you are allowed to update them, but cannot to read them.

Thanks,

Daniel

Back to the top