RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars - resolvingJaxen version issue

That attachment contains no executable jar.  That's what we need.

-Tom

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/12/2007 11:32 AM >>>
It can be found as an attachment to Ipzilla item
1369.(https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla/)
You can use your committer id to log onto this system.  Let me know if
you need more information

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Doman
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 11:48 AM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars - resolvingJaxen
version issue

I'd be happy to use jaxen-1.1.jar if Eclipse Legal or someone else can
direct me to a location where I can download it.  Everything I've found
while googling doesn't ultimately yield that JAR file.

Thanks,
Tom

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/11/2007 5:20 PM >>>

Tom,

Re resolving Jaxen version issue.

Jaxen-1.1 is the version that is going through the Eclipse Legal review
process and is reflected in the wiki. It would be great if this could
also be referenced in the project.

-Mary