[higgins-dev] FactoryConfigurationError using XML Configuration code

This is the exception I'm getting while attempting to call configure() on org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ConfigurationHandler.  The nested exception is a ClassNotFoundException and the detail message is "Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found".  I've gotten the axiom package from the dependencies page but I seem to be missing something else.  Anyone know what I'm lacking here?

Thanks,
Tom

Back to the top